:0)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Play Time!!

Just a few pictures John took of Jenna last week. She is so cute when she plays by herself! I thought the lighting was kind of cool...







I do realize this is blurry but she has SO much fun pushing things all around the house that I just couldn't resist putting this on here!!

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! I can't wait to see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic, yes I love the lighting! And got your message, sorry we missed you. We need to catch up soon. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! So in October I'll set her up with a laundry basket full of toys! Julianna likes to sit inside the baskets so Jenna can push her around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I purposely leave out the laundry...just for Jenna to have a basket. :) he he. When can you come make my placemat for me...I mean, show me how. :) Awesome party! I love your mom!!

    ReplyDelete