Here are a few random pictures we've taken in the last few months:
 |
| I love his big smiles!! |
 |
| This has been Jenna's perch for the last few months. You will find her sitting here several hours of the day. |
 |
There are no hiding places in our house! Even if you are
under a car seat cover, you will be found! |
 |
Proof that Andrew was trying to hide. And that Jenna
insisted on playing with him! |
 |
I snuck in her room while she was napping. She was so tired! She
had taken off her pants and was using Andrew's blanket
as a pillow. Doesn't she look sweet? |
 |
At bed time, I lay Andrew on our bed and try and capture my
Jumping Jenna so I can change her and brush her teeth. This night
she insisted on laying next to Andrew and tucking both of them in. She made sure the blanket was pulled up over both of them. |
 |
| My cute little dude! |
 |
| Jenna loves stickers! Poor Andrew! |
These little kids sure are fun! They make us laugh daily. Andrew is all smiles, screams, and laughs even with his bottom teeth coming in. He rolls and moves all over the place playing with his toys and watching us. He's loving all of his new foods. Jenna jumps all the time (in her crib, on our bed, on the couch, across the house, etc.), loves her babies, and says the funniest things. She insists on going to the grocery store daily. ("I need grocery store!") And at the end of the day she can sing "I am a Child of God" all by herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment