:0)

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cave Run

We went to the Stake picnic today at Cave Run.  It's a little over an hour away, so it's not too far from our house.  Jenna had a great time playing in the water, John enjoyed the sun and playing with Jenna, and Andrew and I relaxed in the shade under the umbrella.  There is a great little beach and swim area here.  The roped off swim area never gets very deep so it's perfect for kids.  A lot of friends from the ward showed up and we had a great time.  Next year we want to camp out the night before and do some hiking and exploring in the morning.  It is such a beautiful place!    
Poor guy...looks like he's burning up!

"I'm flying!"




I think this might be our only family picture...

Walking from the beach to the picnic area.

No comments:

Post a Comment