:0)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Big Girl Seat

Jenna got a big girl car seat! I decided to install it in my car this afternoon while Jenna was napping. I looked at the directions on the side of the car seat and it looked pretty simple to install, right? WRONG!! I spent an entire hour trying to figure out how to install this thing. I'm sure it is quite simple for most people...
.
After I got it installed, Jenna and I went to the grocery store. She was SO excited to ride in her new seat!! She was just smiling so big and looking all around. I tried to capture her excitement on camera but this is the best I got. She loved the car ride to the store and back. She is high enough now that she can look out the window and point out all the doggies that she sees!
.


I know she doesn't look all that excited here, but, believe me, she was!

Watching her in her new car seat definately made all the frustration from the previous hour disappear! She was so cute!
.
I'm a little afraid that she nows thinks she is able to drive! Notice John's keys up near the steering wheel. As usual, she has the seat up and her entire lower half seated in the compartment. Good thing there isn't a gas pedal down there!! (Grammy, we can't wait to see you in a few weeks, but you might want to hide the keys to the Power Wheels when we come...)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Jenna is getting! She is so cute and looks like so much fun! I wish I lived closer so I could come over and hang out with the Durkins. Hope you are feeling good, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete