:0)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Last night was the Georgetown ward's Chili Cook-Off and Trunk or Treat. Being in the Primary presidency, I was one of the judges. Good thing I was judging cornbread. It seems Jenna must take after me...she didn't really seem to care for chili. John brought up a crock pot full of chili and came home with an empty crock pot so it must have been good! Jenna just might have been the cutest ladybug there last night!! Not quite sure she understood the whole trick or treating thing. She looked more like a lost and confused ladybug running in circles in the parking lot. In order to get any candy we had to carry our screaming ladybug to all the cars!! But Jenna did have a great time last night! Here's my cute ladybug...
.

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I like you fall background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie...cuter than a little bugs ear. ;) I can't wait to see her and you for Christmas! :) Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute pictures. Now wasn't there another Durkin dressed up? Where are those pics??? Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you guys had a blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete