:0)

Friday, June 18, 2010

A few weeks ago we went to a friend's house and they had this toy for their little girl and Jenna loved it. Jenna loves to stand; that's all she wants to do so now she has a toy she can stand and play with. I saw it in WalMart the other day but didn't want to spend $45 on it. So, I started looking a little bit on Craigslist and found for $10.
Jenna was having so much fun with this. Believe it or not, this IS a happy picture! She was singing with the songs!
So much to discover!!


Once again, this is a happy face...I promise. She has a these great big smiles!

Tooth #3 is visible here on the bottom. (Tooth #4 has just come in on top and #5 is almost ready on top as well.)


I think she played so hard she got hungry!!

I think this was $10 well spent! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. too cute! Love that you are blogging these pictures now!!

    ReplyDelete